Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Mehta, Ruchit" <Ru...@allscripts.com> on 2015/06/15 16:18:03 UTC

Query regarding CSS

Hello,

I am using Cordova to build a hybrid mobile application. I am using my custom css files in it for styling.But it is not working,I am not getting any styling when I build and install my app.Will it work only for jquery mobile CSS? Please give me some direction.

Thanks & Regards,

Ruchit Mehta | Associate Software Engineer

Allscripts

011.91.265.398.1500| P
011.91.992.529.4418| C

In case of Emergency/On call  : 1-888-325-4779 Opt. 4

ruchit.mehta@allscripts.com<ma...@allscripts.com> | www.allscripts.com<http://www.allscripts.com/>

Welcome to the new Allscripts, formed by the merger of Allscripts and Eclipsys

Allscripts is committed to accountability and delivering an outstanding experience for our clients. If you have compliments or if I have not met your expectations, please contact my manager Sachin Katiyar<ma...@allscripts.com>

or Allscripts at ClientSatisfaction@allscripts.com<ma...@allscripts.com>

Re: Query regarding CSS

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, you can use css.
No other requirements exist.  I suspect you are modifying things in the
wrong place, or not including your css from your index.html

Please note, this is a mail list for people who develop/contribute to
cordova, not for
people who develop apps using cordova.
Try asking on this group instead
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/phonegap