Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Scam <sc...@inbox.ru> on 2007/06/17 20:39:24 UTC

Re[3]: Enabling Spell-Check plugin in contrib

Hello Scam,

Saturday, June 16, 2007, 0:24, you wrote:

SS>> it seems you can just ignore step #5, because they get compiled in #7

S> I removed problems languages. But it still does not build:
S> compile-core:
S>     [javac] Compiling 5 source files to
S> /home/nutch/distr/nutch.src/nutch/trunk/build/classes
S>     [javac]
S> /home/nutch/distr/nutch.src/nutch/trunk/src/java/org/apache/nutch/spell/SpellCheckerBean.java:36: cannot find
S> symbol
S>     [javac] symbol  : class LogFormatter
S>     [javac] location: package org.apache.nutch.util
S>     [javac] import org.apache.nutch.util.LogFormatter;
S>     [javac]                             ^
S>     [javac]
S> /home/nutch/distr/nutch.src/nutch/trunk/src/java/org/apache/nutch/spell/SpellCheckerBean.java:37: cannot find
S> symbol
S>     [javac] symbol  : class NutchConf
S>     [javac] location: package org.apache.nutch.util
S>     [javac] import org.apache.nutch.util.NutchConf;

S> Seems that there is global problem somewhere. Do you have ideas?

I solved the problem by manipulating with classpath.

--
Best regards,
 Scam                            mailto:scam@inbox.ru

Re: Re[3]: Enabling Spell-Check plugin in contrib

Posted by sram_2004 <se...@gmail.com>.

hi,

I got the same error. plz tell how to correct that problem. how to create
Ngram Index.

For eg,,

I have Placed NUTCH_HOME= /opt/RootCrawl/nutch/trunk

how to run command (ant war and ant compil-plugins) with out error.