Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Katie Qiu <Ka...@polluniverse.com> on 2021/05/23 07:46:46 UTC

Could you please help me with Payment Gateway setup

Hi,

I've been reading the book Getting Started with Apache Ofbiz by Ruth
Hoffman. It's very helpful. Now I have a question about Payment Gateway
setup. I might be missing something. I'm not sure how this works. I see the
Payment Gateway APIs have been setup in ofbiz program.

1.       Do I still need to sign up an account with Authorize.net (assuming
I choose this one for payment process) and pay about $25/month (I see its
website says so) fee with Authorize.net?

2.       If customers online choose pay by Paypal, do I also need to signup
an account with Paypal and pay monthly fee to PayPal too?

3.       If I don't need to do 1 or 2, then where I need to indicate bank
account to associate with Authorize.net or Paypal?

Thank you very much!

Katie

RE: Could you please help me with Payment Gateway setup

Posted by Katie Qiu <Ka...@polluniverse.com>.
Thank you Wayne!

Katie

hi katie i will reply a bit later and explaim everything to u..

Posted by Wayne Twine <ki...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Katie Qiu <Ka...@polluniverse.com>.
Just an update on the issue. I googled online about payment gateway and got
my answer. The result is I do need to use payment service company to handle
online payments.

In case someone else has similar question, please read the link which I
found it's helpful
https://softwareengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/376554/why-do-i-need
-a-payment-integration-system-like-stripe-splash-braintree-over

Thanks
Katie