Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Timo Kinnunen <ti...@hut.fi> on 2003/09/12 17:50:50 UTC

Problem with chunked encoding and getParameter()

I have a problem with servlet's getParameter() method returning null
when I connect using chunked encoding. The client is an MIDP 2.0
emulator from Sun's Wireless Toolkit 2.0. Connections from Mozilla and
IE work fine, and they are not using chunked encoding.

I'm using Tomcat 4.1.27. Here are the packets as seen in Proxy Workbench:

000000  POST /mailer HTT
000016  P/1.1..Content-T
000032  ype: application
000048  /x-www-form-urle
000064  ncoded..Host: 13
000080  0.233.23.215:800
000096  0..Transfer-Enco
000112  ding: chunked...
000128  .25..to=to&cmd=c
000144  md&data=data&Sub
000160  mit=Submit..

<response packet>

000000  0....             30 0d 0a 0d 0a

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Timo Kinnunen