Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2005/05/23 13:48:49 UTC

Comparing jxtemplate & formsTransformer implementations

Leszek Gawron wrote:
 > Reinhard Poetz wrote:
 >
 >> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
 >>
 >>> Don't know. Reinhard and maybe Sylvain at least seem to use it for
 >>> customer systems maybe there are more.
 >>

 >> Yes, it's my plan to use trunk for my current customer application
 >> because I want to use the new jxtemplate implementation and the
 >> per-sitemap-classloader that makes development so much easier.
 >>
 >> As my application will be used in a high-traffic application, expect
 >> some stress tests in the next weeks. From my recent jxtemplate tests I
 >> have the sense that trunk performs very well.
 >
 > Would you have time to compare old and new JXTG implementation?

It's on my todo-list to compare jxtemplate (old and refactored one) and
formsTransformer (before and after the changes by IIRC Vadim) implementations in
the next days and the next weeks as I will have to test-drive my current
customer application.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc