Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/22 12:21:17 UTC

some testsuite test failed in latest trunk build.

There are some testsuite test failed in the latest trunk build.   See
http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/trunk/20090622/logs-0300-tomcat/test.log

As a result,  the build were not copied to
http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/trunk/latest/  We
should fix them ASAP.

--
Shawn

Re: some testsuite test failed in latest trunk build.

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
I agree. Trunk has been broken for long enough. I think we should
focus on fixing the existing problems instead of adding new things.
The Tomcat and Jetty changes introduced quite a few problems some of
which are already fixed and some that still need to be fixed.

Jarek