Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/04 14:29:28 UTC

[SDO Java + minor info for SCA and DAS] New task lists added to WIKI

I've started a new task list for SDO Java on the WIKI (
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/CurrentTasksSDO)

(This has required me to move all the milestone 2 task lists in the parent
document,  and create template to do lists for SCA and DAS that currently
link back to the M2 task lists)

It's work in progress, and obviously the task list reflects what I think are
the high priority items.  If you feel I've missed something out, got
something wrong or there's something you have in mind that you'd like to add
then please  open up a discussion here.  The list should reflect what you
want to be done,  and new items are welcomed, whether they are simple and
useful or innovative and complex.

Regards, Kelvin.