Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2004/09/10 02:48:36 UTC

Volunteer for moderation duty (Re: moderate theloniousbar@hotmail.com)

David Crossley wrote:

> We can also take you off the moderator duty if you cannot cope.

I find myself in a position with more time available for at least the
next few months, then there is a baby arriving so I'll be home much more
too.

If you need an additional volunteer for moderation duty I'm willing (I
know this is not what the original mail was about, but this may be
appropriate anyway).

Ross

Re: Volunteer for moderation duty (Re: moderate theloniousbar@hotmail.com)

Posted by thorsten <th...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:
> If you need an additional volunteer for moderation duty I'm willing (I
> know this is not what the original mail was about, but this may be
> appropriate anyway).

Like you said it is always to have more moderators, but the org. mail
was not about that ;-)

It was about how to create moderator filters for certain email.

thorsten