Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by "Fournier, Camille F. [Tech]" <Ca...@gs.com> on 2011/04/29 16:52:50 UTC

Who manages the ReviewBoard instance?

I'm trying to look at the latest diff for ZOOKEEPER-702, and every time I click view diff on the review I get some python error.
https://reviews.apache.org/r/483/

Do we have someone that can fix this, or is it unfixable?

Re: Who manages the ReviewBoard instance?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Hi Camille,

Here's the initial announce which gives some insight:
https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/reviewboard_instance_running_at_the

It may well be related to this recent change:

I'd encourage you to enter an INFRA jira on this. (Gavin seems pretty
responsive)

Patrick