Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2014/09/13 00:35:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Eugene Koifman a committer on the
Apache Hive Project.

Please join me in congratulating Eugene!

Thanks.

- Carl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Hari Subramaniyan <hs...@hortonworks.com>.
congrats Eugene!

Thanks
Hari

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Vaibhav Gumashta <vgumashta@hortonworks.com
> wrote:

> Congrats Eugene!
>
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Eugene Koifman a committer on the
>> Apache Hive Project.
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating Eugene!
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> - Carl
>>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Hari Subramaniyan <hs...@hortonworks.com>.
congrats Eugene!

Thanks
Hari

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:37 PM, Vaibhav Gumashta <vgumashta@hortonworks.com
> wrote:

> Congrats Eugene!
>
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Eugene Koifman a committer on the
>> Apache Hive Project.
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating Eugene!
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> - Carl
>>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Eugene!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Rohith Sharma K S <ro...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Eugene Koifman ☺

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

Posted by Ashish Singh <as...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Eugene!

wrote:

> Congrats Eugene!
> On Sep 12, 2014 7:43 PM, "Lefty Leverenz" <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Way to go, Eugene!
>>
>> -- Lefty
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 7:20 PM, Matthew McCline <
>> mmccline@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations, Eugene!

>>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>>>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Ashish

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Vikram Dixit <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Eugene!
On Sep 12, 2014 7:43 PM, "Lefty Leverenz" <le...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Way to go, Eugene!
>
> -- Lefty
>
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 7:20 PM, Matthew McCline <mmccline@hortonworks.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Congratulations, Eugene!
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Eugene Koifman <ekoifman@hortonworks.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you all!

>>> on

>>> confidential,
>>> notified
>>> have

>>> entity
>>> confidential,
>>> reader
>>> notified

>>> entity
>>> confidential,
>>> reader
>>> notified that
>>> immediately
>>> >>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Eugene
>>>
>>> --
>>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>>> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
>>> that
>>> received this communication in error, please contact the sender
>>> immediately
>>>

>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Way to go, Eugene!

Posted by Matthew McCline <mm...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations, Eugene!

wrote:

> Thank you all!
>
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Eugene!
> >
> > --Xuefu
> >

> > On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Gunther Hagleitner <
> > ghagleitner@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Congrats Eugene!
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Gunther.

> confidential,
> notified

> entity
> reader
> >>>

> >> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> >> NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity
> >> to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
> confidential,
> reader
> >> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that
> >> received this communication in error, please contact the sender
> immediately

> Eugene
>
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Matthew McCline <mm...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations, Eugene!

wrote:

> Thank you all!
>
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Eugene!
> >
> > --Xuefu
> >

> > On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Gunther Hagleitner <
> > ghagleitner@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Congrats Eugene!
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Gunther.

> confidential,
> notified

> entity
> reader
> >>>

> >> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> >> NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity
> >> to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
> confidential,
> reader
> >> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that
> >> received this communication in error, please contact the sender
> immediately

> Eugene
>
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Eugene Koifman <ek...@hortonworks.com>.
Thank you all!

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Congratulations, Eugene!
>
> --Xuefu
>

> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Gunther Hagleitner <
> ghagleitner@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Eugene!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Gunther.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Prasanth Jayachandran <
>> pjayachandran@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Congrats Eugene!
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Prasanth Jayachandran

>>> the

>>> entity to
>>> reader
>>> that
>>> immediately
>>>

>>> --
>>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>>> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
>>> that
>>> received this communication in error, please contact the sender
>>> immediately
>>>

>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Eugene

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Eugene Koifman <ek...@hortonworks.com>.
Thank you all!

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 4:15 PM, Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Congratulations, Eugene!
>
> --Xuefu
>

> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Gunther Hagleitner <
> ghagleitner@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
>> Congrats Eugene!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Gunther.
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Prasanth Jayachandran <
>> pjayachandran@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Congrats Eugene!
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Prasanth Jayachandran

>>> the

>>> entity to
>>> reader
>>> that
>>> immediately
>>>

>>> --
>>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>>> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
>>> that
>>> received this communication in error, please contact the sender
>>> immediately
>>>

>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Eugene

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Eugene!

Posted by Xuefu Zhang <xz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Eugene!

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Eugene!

Cheers,
Gunther.

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Prasanth Jayachandran <
pjayachandran@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congrats Eugene!
>
> Thanks
> Prasanth Jayachandran
>
> On Sep 12, 2014, at 3:46 PM, Xiaobing Zhou <xz...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> > Congrats, Eugene!
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Eugene Koifman a committer on the
> >> Apache Hive Project.
> >>
> >> Please join me in congratulating Eugene!
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >>
> >> - Carl
> >>

> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> that
> immediately

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Eugene!

Cheers,
Gunther.

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Prasanth Jayachandran <
pjayachandran@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congrats Eugene!
>
> Thanks
> Prasanth Jayachandran
>
> On Sep 12, 2014, at 3:46 PM, Xiaobing Zhou <xz...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> > Congrats, Eugene!
> >
> > On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >> The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Eugene Koifman a committer on the
> >> Apache Hive Project.
> >>
> >> Please join me in congratulating Eugene!
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >>
> >> - Carl
> >>

> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> that
> immediately

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Eugene!

Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran

On Sep 12, 2014, at 3:46 PM, Xiaobing Zhou <xz...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congrats, Eugene!
>
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Eugene Koifman a committer on the
>> Apache Hive Project.
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating Eugene!
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> - Carl
>>

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Eugene!

Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran

On Sep 12, 2014, at 3:46 PM, Xiaobing Zhou <xz...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congrats, Eugene!
>
> On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Eugene Koifman a committer on the
>> Apache Hive Project.
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating Eugene!
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> - Carl
>>

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Xiaobing Zhou <xz...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats, Eugene!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Eugene Koifman

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Eugene!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE