Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> on 2010/10/13 15:26:18 UTC

osgi issues for AR3

Shall we remove all the OSGi issues for the AR3 milestone?

Gr. Sim

Re: osgi issues for AR3

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
I think we need a new milestone we can defer them to, we can review
after release.  I think the new Milestone should be 2.2.0 or 3.0.0 for
the OSGi issues.

The last release was 2.1.2 in March 2010, next will be 2.1.3, lets aim
for a November release, we haven't added anything that would qualify
2.2.0 yet.

We need to review the issues River-355, 356, 357 and 358 before release too.

Cheers,

Peter.