Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Maxwell <mc...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/29 00:48:34 UTC

Avoiding proxy and concat urls in gadget render.

Hi guys,

We want to support some external gadgets, where our shindig server do not
have access, is there a current way, to do not use the proxy and concat
features to include resources (js, css, images), and let the browser
download directly?

Thanks

RES: Avoiding proxy and concat urls in gadget render.

Posted by "Xandeco, Maxwell" <Ma...@gft.com>.
That's what I thought, but probably I have to disable, because of external gadgets.

Thanks.
Posted by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>.

Posted by Maxwell <mc...@gmail.com>.
Worked, thanks.

Posted by "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>.
You can disable content rewriting globally by editing shindig.properties and moving the wildcard value from shindig.content-rewrite.include-urls to shindig.content-rewrite.exclude-urls -- so you end up with this configuration: