Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by vv <va...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/02 16:21:36 UTC

ActiveMQ Transport Listener not called when LAN cable disconnect/Network Unreachable

Hi,

We are using ActiveMQ Transport Listener to receive "Transport
INterrupted/Resumed" from an ActiveMQ Consumer.But when the Network is
unreachable to the producer, the transport interrupted handler is not
getting called. Even adjusting the tcp timeout setting in kernel doesnt
help.

However when the producer is shutdown, the  transport  interrupt  is getting
called..We've enabled failover on the  connection.

How do we detect that  the connection to the broker is lost?. Can we have
both the TransporrtListener &  Exception Listener registered at the same to
a connectionfactory.