Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/22 09:25:03 UTC

Are we building an examples package as part of a release?

Are we building an examples package as part of a release?  Martin's
comment in http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-629 makes it
sound like we are, but I can't find them in any of the usual expected
places.

We need to correct the link in this issue if so.  Otherwise, this
issue really needs to be dependent on a new "Need to build examples
package" issue.  (or maybe we update the web page to say temporarily
unavailable or fetch from maven repository).

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1362