Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by johaneltes <jo...@callistaenterprise.se> on 2007/10/14 17:37:28 UTC

SOAPAction set only if WSDL has ServicePort

I used a WSDL with a binding element but no ServicePort element, as input to
wsdl2java. The binding element defined a SOAP action. The generated SEI did
not contain the @action annotation, unless I added a ServicePort to the
WSDL. I'd like to keep the ServicePort-related properties in the cxf config
files, rather than in the WSDL. Is this scenario not supported by CXF?

To summarize: I can not use CXF under the following condition:
- The WSDL defines a binding with SOAPAction AND the WSDL does not define a
ServicePort AND Spring/CXF is used to specificy service port data (service
location / service name).

As it stands, I need to create a wrapper WSDL, defining a dummy ServicePort.

/Johan