Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Hariprasath Manivannan <jd...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/05 21:40:47 UTC

Error invoking restful webservice

Hi,

I am having the followig end points

xmlns:cxf="http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf"
http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf
  http://camel.apache.org/schema/cxf/camel-cxf.xsd
  http://cxf.apache.org/jaxrs http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxrs.xsd">

<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="App1Endpoint"
address="http://myserver:9084/App_service_facade/services/Service1"
serviceClass="com.example.ServiceOne"
/>

<cxf:rsClient id="App2EndPoint" address="
http://myserver:9084/App_service_facade/services/Service2"
serviceClass="com.example.ServiceTwo"/>
</beans>

and the following routes

http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.0.xsd
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
  http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
  http://cxf.apache.org/jaxrs http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxrs.xsd">

<import resource="classpath:camel/camel-endpoints-context.xml" />

        <bean id="Processor1" class="com.example.Processor1"/>
<bean id="Processor2" class="com.example.Processor2"/>
<route>
<from uri="direct:performMatch"/>
<process ref="Processor1"/>
<to uri="cxf:bean:App1Endpoint"/>
<!-- <process ref="Processor2"/> -->
<to uri="cxfrs:bean:App2Endpoint"/>
</route>
</camelContext>
</beans>

So I am trying to invoke two webservice, one after another. The first one
is SOAP and the second one is restful. If I dont have the restful service
invocation, the route works. However with the above route, I get the
following exception during server startup

Caused by: org.apache.camel.NoSuchBeanException: No bean could be found in
the registry for: App2Endpoint of type:
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.AbstractJAXRSFactoryBean
at
org.apache.camel.util.CamelContextHelper.mandatoryLookup(CamelContextHelper.java:130)
at
org.apache.camel.component.cxf.jaxrs.CxfRsComponent.createEndpoint(CxfRsComponent.java:55)
at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponent.createEndpoint(DefaultComponent.java:91)
at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getEndpoint(DefaultCamelContext.java:461)

I've been stuck on this for days. Any pointers please.

Thanks,
Hari

Re: Error invoking restful webservice

Posted by "jdev.hari" <jd...@gmail.com>.
duh.. you are right. The capital case was the issue.

Thanks

Re: Error invoking restful webservice

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@evosent.com>.
Check the casing of your CXF bean ids. Spring is case sensitive.