Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Onder SEZGIN <on...@apache.org> on 2018/11/12 11:32:20 UTC

build camel-k on windows

Hi,

Is there a guide to build camel-k on windows?

Thanks,
Önder

Re: build camel-k on windows

Posted by Onder SEZGIN <on...@apache.org>.
Hi Nicola,

I have got lot of issues due to proxy issues in many tools. I am trying to
cross  the proxy out but could not yet and also having issues without proxy
too.
I am sure i am missing some set of tools as we have binary available, i
should have been surely missing something. I am trying to identify them.
surely i'd like to help.

I logged issues on github.
We can follow up there.

Thanks,