Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/17 15:42:41 UTC

Last chance to take the anonymous Tuscany user survey, it closes after tomorrow

Many thanks to all those of you who have taken the survey already, I'm
sure there are still a few more of you out there though and you now
only have up till tomorrow to take part, so if you haven't already
please take the survey now by going to:

http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=9cd695af-ee90-49fa-bd19-4aeef4bc10dd

This short survey is anonymous and will take only 1-3 minutes.

We are interested to hear from you if you have used Tuscany or are
interested to use Tuscany. Input from all types of users is important
to us, from experience of running your business critical Tuscany
applications in production to just experimenting with Tuscany in your
spare time - all input is appreciated. Help us make Apache Tuscany
even better and more useful. Thanks for your help in advance.

- The Apache Tuscany team.

Re: jdk 1.6 and spring 2.5.5

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 9:15 PM, Abraham Washington <ab...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> hi all,
> When is Spring 2.5.5 and JDK 1.6 going to be supported?  thx abe

Hi Abe

In the 1.x branch it looks like Ram has updated the Spring dependency to
2.5.5 and I've run with JDK 1.6 in the last week or so (although I was
having some problems with the IBM JDK which I've not got to the bottom of
yet). There's been a discussion of a 1.4 release before Christmas but I
guess the precise timing is dependent on who wants to help get it out.

Simon

jdk 1.6 and spring 2.5.5

Posted by Abraham Washington <ab...@yahoo.com>.
hi all,
When is Spring 2.5.5 and JDK 1.6 going to be supported?  thx abe