Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Hendrik Haddorp <he...@gmx.net> on 2018/05/18 09:29:43 UTC

LIBPROCESS_IP

Hi,

I had been using Mesos 1.4.1 and now tried out a DC/OS setup (1.9.4) and
noticed that the env variable LIBPROCESS_IP was set. This broke my
scheduler (running as a docker container on Marathon). Things worked
fine again once I unset the variable in my startup script.

I'm now wondering why LIBPROCESS_IP is being set. Is there maybe some
config setting in Mesos that leads to that? MESOS-3553 and MESOS-3740
are for example about LIBPROCESS_IP being passed on but as I didn't get
it passed in on Mesos 1.4.1 this is odd.

thanks,
Hendrik

Re: LIBPROCESS_IP

Posted by Hendrik Haddorp <he...@gmx.net>.
Thanks for the tip. I don't have full access to the machine but at least
something I can ask about.

Re: LIBPROCESS_IP

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hendrik,