Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Sangjin Lee <sj...@apache.org> on 2017/04/24 19:42:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Vrushali Channapattan

It is my pleasure to announce that Vrushali Channapattan has been elected
as a committer on the Apache Hadoop project. We appreciate her
contributions to Hadoop thus far, and look forward to more.

Please join me in congratulating Vrushali!

Regards,
Sangjin on behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Vrushali Channapattan

Posted by Li Lu <ll...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Vrushali!

Li Lu

On Apr 24, 2017, at 17:52, Junping Du <jd...@hortonworks.com>> wrote:

Congrats, Vrushali!

Thanks,

Junping
Posted by Junping Du <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats, Vrushali!

Thanks,

Junping

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@apache.org>.

Posted by John Zhuge <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Vrushali!

--
John

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Vrushali Channapattan

Posted by Gera Shegalov <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "J. Rottinghuis" <jr...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Vrushali!

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Vrushali!

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulations Vrushali!

________________________________

Posted by Varun Saxena <vs...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Vrushali!

Posted by Vrushali Channapattan <vr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone!

Regards
Vrushali

Posted by Sunil Govind <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Vrushali!

Posted by Lei Xu <le...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Vrushali!

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:42 PM, Sangjin Lee <sj...@apache.org> wrote:
> It is my pleasure to announce that Vrushali Channapattan has been elected
> as a committer on the Apache Hadoop project. We appreciate her
> contributions to Hadoop thus far, and look forward to more.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Vrushali!
>
> Regards,
> Sangjin on behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC

--
Lei (Eddy) Xu
Software Engineer, Cloudera