Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net> on 2008/11/08 23:12:44 UTC

Re: maven unit tests run twice

You should use report-only report.
Which version of maven-report-plugin are you using? Before 2.4, report-only
wasn't existing.

Cheers.

2008/11/8 EJ Ciramella <ec...@upromise.com>

> When I run "mvn install site", the unit tests run twice.
>
> I've tried all different combinations of the things talked about here:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-257
>
> But no matter what I do, they run twice - halp?!

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !

RE: maven unit tests run twice

Posted by "Orford, Ian" <Ia...@dkib.com>.
If your report settings include the surefire plugin and a coverage tool
(Cobertura for example), they will both run the tests. That's why they
get run twice for me.

Ian

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS - http://batmat.net Sauvez un arbre, Mangez un
castor !

--
This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it may be privileged.  It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient.  If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by telephoning +44 (0)20 7623 8000 or by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person.  We believe, but do not warrant, that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free, but you must take full responsibility for virus checking.  Please refer to http://www.dresdnerkleinwort.com/disc/email/ and read our e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy.

Dresdner Kleinwort is the trading name of the investment banking division of Dresdner Bank AG, and operates through Dresdner Bank AG, Dresdner Kleinwort Limited and their affiliated or associated companies. Dresdner Bank AG is a company incorporated in Germany with limited liability and registered in England (registered no. FC007638, place of business 30 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7PG), and is authorised by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority and authorised and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority ("FSA"). Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the FSA are available from us on request.  Dresdner Kleinwort Limited is a company incorporated in England (registered no. 551334, registered office 30 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7PG), and is authorised and regulated by the FSA.