Posted to user@flink.apache.org by 杨浩 <ya...@163.com> on 2021/12/20 08:27:53 UTC

回复:Re: Will Flink loss some old Keyed State when changing the parallelism

Thanks for your replay. If we don't set the max parallelism, and we change the parallelism to a very big num, will the state loss?

Re: Re: Will Flink loss some old Keyed State when changing the parallelism

Posted by Seth Wiesman <sj...@gmail.com>.
No. The default max parallelism of 128 will be applied. If you try to
restore above that value, the restore will fail and you can simply restore
at a smaller value.

No data loss.