Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sebastian LUPU <se...@gmx.co.uk> on 2002/02/08 19:13:12 UTC

Session transmision

Hello, all.

I have one problem that i'm trying to solve with no results.

Imagine that :
    - two servers, on the same computer (one is LiveLink, one is Apache)

    - the first one is called using
http://computerName:80/livelink/livelink.exe?params
    - after the login process some informations are saved in the session

    - one of the pages from LL contains a link to a JSP page in my
Apache server
    - that page, opened with http://computerName:81/pageName.jsp,
contains an applet which will make a request to LL
(http://computerName:80/livelink/livelink.exe?params)
    - LL seeks in the session object and he can't find the informations
that he have put there.

My question is:
    - why ??

Sa citim numai de bine,
    Seaba

PS:
    What puzzles me the most is that if i use the IP address instead of
the the name of that computer the informations in the session are found
by LL.