Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pipho Matt <Pi...@JohnDeere.com> on 2003/01/21 17:38:21 UTC

Weblogic MS SQLServer Driver

We are running Tomcat on Win2000 and trying to connect to a MS SQL Server.
We are using Weblogic's JDBC Driver.  We are running into a problem when we
try to use it.  The log file states the following error:

	Your WebLogic license file, named either WebLogicLicense.xml or
	WebLogicLicense.class must be located in a directory that is
	in your CLASSPATH. By default, your license file is located in the
	/license directory located in your WebLogic home directory
	(the root directory of your WebLogic installation).

We ended up putting the weblogic/classes and weblogic/licence folders in the
%CATALINA_HOME%/shared/classes folder since that is in the one of the
folders in the Tomcat Class Loader List.

Has anyone got this to work and are we putting this in the right class
location.

Thanks,
Matt Pipho