Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by tn...@ca.ibm.com on 2001/02/07 21:02:45 UTC

CVS Commit access for Khaled Noaman

I would like to propose that Khaled Noaman be given CVS commit access for
the Xerces-C project.

Khaled has been active in the project and the mailing list for a while.
He's now participating to this project at the same level as any other
active committer, and he is also committed to do the schema port to the
Xerces-C.   We'll all benefit from allowing him to commit his patches
directly.

The way commit access works within the Apache projects is this:  Within the
dev mailing list (that's here) a vote is taken, with +1 meaning
support, 0 meaning no support, but not vetoing, and -1 being a veto.  If
the result shows general support and no vetoes, the results are sent on to
the Apache Project Management Committee, and from there the necessary
accounts and permissions are set up.  See http://xml.apache.org/roles.html
for further detail.

I'll start - here's my vote:

+1

Please reply with your +1s.

Regards,

Tinny Ng
XML Parsers Development
IBM Toronto Laboratory, email: tng@ca.ibm.com

Re: CVS Commit access for Khaled Noaman

Posted by Joanne Bogart <jr...@SLAC.Stanford.EDU>.
+1 for Khaled.

--
Joanne Bogart                              jrb@slac.stanford.edu
SLAC, MS 71                                (650) 926-3685        phone

Re: CVS Commit access for Khaled Noaman

Posted by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com>.
+1 for Khaled

Andy Heninger
IBM XML Technology Group, Cupertino, CA
heninger@us.ibm.com

Re: CVS Commit access for Khaled Noaman

Posted by "Perry A. Caro" <ca...@Adobe.COM>.
+1

Re: CVS Commit access for Khaled Noaman

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
On Wed, 7 Feb 2001 tng@ca.ibm.com wrote:

> I would like to propose that Khaled Noaman be given CVS commit access for
> the Xerces-C project.

+1

--
Gareth Reakes, Lead Software Engineer
DecisionSoft Ltd.            http://www.decisionsoft.com

Re: CVS Commit access for Khaled Noaman

Posted by James Berry <jb...@criticalpath.com>.
+1 for Khaled!

-jdb

--
/**********************************
 James D. Berry

RE: CVS Commit access for Khaled Noaman

Posted by Alfredo Munoz <am...@eversystems.com>.
My +1 to Khaled.

Regards,
Alfredo

Posted by Bob Kline <bk...@rksystems.com>.
+1

Re: CVS Commit access for Khaled Noaman

Posted by Bill Schindler <de...@bitranch.com>.
tng@ca.ibm.com wrote:
> I would like to propose that Khaled Noaman be given CVS commit access for
> the Xerces-C project.

+1 !

--Bill

RE: CVS Commit access for Khaled Noaman