Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/22 20:12:17 UTC

Adding more information to JIRA tickets and Review submissions

HI All,

I would like to request for more description and steps to reproduce if
possible to the JIRA and review board submissions for Apache Aurora
from contributors.
It would be very appreciated and useful IMHO =)

To attract new contributors we need to make it more friendly and
welcoming for external people outside Twitter engineering. Checkout
tickets filed against Apache Spark or Hadoop for examples.

Maybe the simple summary makes sense to folks at Twitter, but for new/
external people, like me, we need more context of what happening.
I am trying to be more actively involved since looks like we may want
to use Mesos with long running service scheduler involve, my
preference of course would be Apache Aurora =)

Thanks,

Henry

Re: Adding more information to JIRA tickets and Review submissions

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Will do, thanks Bill =)

- Henry

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.