Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Adrian Lewis <ad...@alsiconsulting.co.uk> on 2015/03/09 12:02:18 UTC

RE: sponsorship opportunity

Hi Giles,

Did anything come of this? Is the “Open Cloud” park going to consist of
“Open Cloud” with one massive elephant in the room?

Adrian

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Adrian

We couldn’t get the  requisite number of 3 “partner” companies wanting to participate , so Cloudstack wont be represented there

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>

Did anything come of this? Is the “Open Cloud” park going to consist of “Open Cloud” with one massive elephant in the room?

Adrian

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

  *   uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a>

Further info (and drawings of the park,etc) can be got from Claire Porter claire.porter@closerstillmedia.com<ma...@closerstillmedia.com>

•         Online profile (www.cloudexpoeurope.com<http://www.cloudexpoeurope.com> website with link to a landing page of choice, plus 150 words)

[...]

•         Opportunity to co-market the event to prospects with personalised promotions designed by the Cloud Expo Europe Marketing Team

•         Opportunity to nominate 20 prospects for us to contact (on their behalf and subject to approval) as part of our VIP telemarketing campaign

•         Logo placement on:

•         Over 250,000 print invitations and conference brochures

•         4 million+ e-mail marketing invitation imprints

•         Showguide entry (logo plus small description)

•         Online profile (logo, small description, plus link to partner’s choice of URL)

•         This package will be offered to Apache Cloudstack partners at GBP 4,500.00 each

•         Apache Cloudstack have the flexibility to make any part-payment towards these packages to support their partners under agreement with CloserStill Media

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

<image001.png>

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:%2B44%2020%203603%200541> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:%2B44%2020%203603%200540> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:%2B44%20796%20111%202055>

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build/>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.