Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2004/05/13 14:09:19 UTC

[io] Site out of date

Could someone please regenerate the IO website please.

The Server Side is bitching about us again:
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=25876

Stephen

Re: [io] Site out of date

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Yep, I've gone ahead and released a new site and changed the Jakarta site
accordingly. Will announce soon.

Pain in the arse, still got a few more hours of other work to do, but this
let me watch Futurama/Family Guy :)

Hen

Re: [io] Site out of date

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.

Re: [io] Site out of date

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Files are re-signed with the pgp key that I had placed in KEYS. I'd copied
the KEYS from Lang thinking I'd used the same key that is in that file.

Hen

Re: [io] Site out of date

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.