Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by brunoC <ma...@noos.fr> on 2010/09/22 16:23:58 UTC

Re: Database Pool creation exception

Hi,
i had the same problem,
it is due to the name of the temp directory genarated by the jdk.
if you add the option -Djava.io.tmpdir="var/temp"  to the VM argument to
start the server it should work.
--
Bruno

Re: Database Pool creation exception

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 22, 2010, at 10:23 AM, brunoC wrote:

> Hi,
> i had the same problem,
> it is due to the name of the temp directory genarated by the jdk.
> if you add the option -Djava.io.tmpdir="var/temp"  to the VM argument to
> start the server it should work.

Nice. Thanks Bruno! Hoping somebody working on GEP can take a look. We should do that automatically -- users shouldn't need to set this...

--kevan