Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com> on 2009/09/24 08:00:47 UTC

Hudson builds fail (for Apache Wink podling)

Hi,
We experience problem with our Hudson build jobs - all builds fail with this error

"No classworlds*.jar found in /home/hudson/tools/maven/apache-maven-2.0.10 -- Is this a valid maven2 directory?"

Link to build log file: http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Wink/job/Wink-Trunk-JDK1.5/175/console

Any idea what is wrong ?

Thanks,
Martin

RE: Hudson builds fail (for Apache Wink podling)

Posted by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com>.
Still fails the with same error

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi Martin,

Could you try a build now?

Tnx
Giri

Posted by Nigel Daley <ni...@apache.org>.
Fixed.  Sorry for the delay.  Home dir automouting isn't working on
the box. I've worked around it for now.

Nige

Posted by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com>.
Hi Nige,