Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Yuri Kogun <yk...@outlook.com> on 2015/01/12 10:47:53 UTC

Root admin system capacity after upgrade to 4.3

Hi,

We have upgraded Cloudstack on the test system from 4.2.1 to 4.3.1 , After the upgrade,  on the root dashboard in the system capacity I can see only  charts for  Zone CPU, memory and secondary storage.  Before the upgrade we used to have charts on primary storage, Public and shared IP's.

If I click on one of the charts in  system capacity , it directs me to  Zone details table, where  I can see the stats on all resources as expected. Apart from that we don't have any problems with the cloudstack installation and no errors in the logs.

Should I be worried or just ignore this ?

Thank you
Yuri

RE: Root admin system capacity after upgrade to 4.3

Posted by Yuri Kogun <yk...@outlook.com>.
Tank you, Somesh
It has been running without any problems for a few days now. Will go ahead  with the production upgrade

Posted by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com>.