Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Ekta Agrawal <ek...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/03 06:49:48 UTC

Exception in hadoop and java

Hi,

I am writing a code in java that connects to hadoop. Earlier it was running
fine. I wanted to add some charts and I used jfree api,it started giving
this error.chart is not using hadoop. I removed the chart ,but it keeps
coming.If anybody can look into it and help me in understanding that why
this error came up and how can I handle it?

*14/08/02 21:33:01 ERROR conf.Configuration: Failed to set
setXIncludeAware(true) for parser gnu.xml.dom.JAXPFactory@8f2ca6*
*:java.lang.**UnsupportedOperationException:*
*  setXIncludeAware is not supported on this JAXP implementation or
earlier: class gnu.xml.dom.JAXPFactory java.lang.*
*UnsupportedOperationException:*
*  setXIncludeAware is not supported on this JAXP implementation or
earlier: class gnu.xml.dom.JAXPFactory    at javax.xml.parsers.*
*DocumentBuilderFactory.**setXIncludeAware(**DocumentBuilderFactory.java:*
*589)     at org.apache.hadoop.conf.**Configuration.loadResource(*
*Configuration.java:1143)    at org.apache.hadoop.conf.*
*Configuration.loadResources(*
*Configuration.java:1119)    at org.apache.hadoop.conf.*
*Configuration.getProps(*
*Configuration.java:1063)     at org.apache.hadoop.conf.*
*Configuration.get(*
*Configuration.java:470)    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.*
*FileSystem.getDefaultUri(*
*FileSystem.java:131)    at org.apache.hadoop.fs.*
*FileSystem.get(FileSystem.*
*java:123)    at myclass1.myfunction1(**myclass1**.*
*java:39)     at myclass1.main(**myclass1**.java:25)*

Thanks,
Ekta

Re: Exception in hadoop and java

Posted by Ekta Agrawal <ek...@gmail.com>.
I tried removing gnujaxp jar from my project .It worked. Thanks..:)

Posted by Ekta Agrawal <ek...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ekta Agrawal <ek...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ekta Agrawal <ek...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.
These indicates some lib versions conflicts -> UnsupportedOperationException:  setXIncludeAware is not supported on this JAXP implementation or earlier: class gnu.xml.dom.JAXPFactory

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wellington Chevreuil <we...@gmail.com>.