Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by netmail <ne...@elmo.it> on 2007/08/29 11:40:57 UTC

[users@httpd] VirtualHost with third level domain

Hi guys

I have fedora with Apache 2.2.3 .

I have the dns entry similar to third.mydomain.com that resolve my ip
address correctly but respond the default home page of apache and I want
configure my apache to responde in the right folder
/www/mydomain/thirdlevel

Thanks

Re: [users@httpd] VirtualHost with third level domain

Posted by Matt Richards <kn...@gmail.com>.
2007/8/29, netmail <ne...@elmo.it>:

>  Hi guys
>
> I have fedora with Apache 2.2.3 .
>
> I have the dns entry similar to third.mydomain.com that resolve my ip
> address correctly but respond the default home page of apache and I want
> configure my apache to responde in the right folder /www/mydomain/thirdlevel
>

> Thanks

All make sure third.mydomain.com is listed before mydomain.com...

Re: [users@httpd] VirtualHost with third level domain

Posted by Vincent Bray <no...@gmail.com>.
On 29/08/2007, netmail <ne...@elmo.it> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I have fedora with Apache 2.2.3 .

Try killing /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf

--
noodl