Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Jackson <pa...@meridianinfo.com> on 2003/11/04 21:51:25 UTC

Is version 3 stable enough to use in production?

Hi,

I currently have a couple of applications that are in production.

They are currently using tapestry version 2.3.

However I was looking at moving to version 3

but as it is still in beta, I was wondering if it is stable enough to do
this.

Thanks,

Paul Jackson
Ph +61 (0)2 8233 7564
Meridian Informatics (www.meridianinfo.com
<http://www.meridianinfo.com/> )
Custom Software for Agile Financial Services

Re: Is version 3 stable enough to use in production?

Posted by Jason Vasquez <ja...@obiwan.homelinux.org>.
Everything I've read on this list says that Tapestry 3 is currently
considered stable, but is waiting on documentation.

I am currently using Tapestry 3 in production with no problem.

-jason

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 07:51:25AM +1100, Paul Jackson wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I currently have a couple of applications that are in production.
>
> They are currently using tapestry version 2.3.
>
> However I was looking at moving to version 3
>
> but as it is still in beta, I was wondering if it is stable enough to do
> this.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Paul Jackson
> Ph +61 (0)2 8233 7564
> Meridian Informatics (www.meridianinfo.com
> <http://www.meridianinfo.com/> )
> Custom Software for Agile Financial Services

| Jason Vasquez                | When their numbers dwindled from |
| jason@obiwan.homelinux.org   | 50 to 8, the other dwarves began |
| http://obiwan.homelinux.org  | to suspect Hungry.               |
| Public Key: http://obiwan.homelinux.org/~jason/pubkey.txt       |