Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by suryaraju <bh...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/18 21:05:39 UTC

Re: TinyMCE integration

Hi ,

I am trying to implement spell check in tinyMCE and need help setting up the
tinyMCE.

Can you let me know what all jar I need and steps to set it up .

Thanks

Re: TinyMCE integration

Posted by jbrookover <jb...@cast.org>.
suryaraju wrote:

> I am trying to implement spell check in tinyMCE and need help setting up
> the tinyMCE.
> Can you let me know what all jar I need and steps to set it up .

Wicket Users (users@wicket.apache.org) might be a better place for this
question.  Installing via Maven is the easiest method, which will include
everything you need.  Presuming you are not, look at the tinymce-parent
pom.xml file for the dependencies.  The net.sf.jazzy package is the core of
the spell checking capabilities, but there are many other dependencies.

Enjoy!

Jake