Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Michael Busch <bu...@apache.org> on 2008/05/08 01:11:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Lucene Java 2.3.2 release available

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Lucene Java 2.3.2 release available

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: The trunk CHANGES.txt contains a 2.3.1 section, but no 2.3.2 section -
: shouldn't the changes incorporated in the 2.3.2 release that are now
: listed under the Trunk section be moved to a new 2.3.2 section?

to clarify: 2.3.2 did *not* come off the trunk, it came off the 2.3
branch -- so not everything in the "trunk" section is applicable.

A small anoyance of the release process is that point releases need to
have their CHANGES.txt sections merged/copied back to the trunk.

-Hoss

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Lucene Java 2.3.2 release available

Posted by Michael Busch <bu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Steven,

you're right, the 2.3.2 section was missing.
I just copied the 2.3.2 section from CHANGES.txt in the 2.3 branch and
removed redundant entries from the trunk section.

Thanks for finding this!

-Michael

Posted by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Hi Michael,