Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Ben Avery <be...@youthnet.org> on 2007/02/09 17:43:20 UTC

save custom theme

sorry if this has been posted before, couldn't find it if so.

I've made a copy of a theme as custom. The theme is finished, and I'd
like to save it, so I could switch theme if I wanted without losing my work.

Is there a way to save my custom theme under a new name? I think there
must be, but can't find it.

cheers

--

Ben Avery
Software Developer

email: ben.avery@youthnet.org
phone: 020 7288 7333
snail: 2-3 Upper Street
        London N1 0PQ

Re: save custom theme

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 2/9/07, Ben Avery <be...@youthnet.org> wrote:
> sorry if this has been posted before, couldn't find it if so.
>
> I've made a copy of a theme as custom. The theme is finished, and I'd
> like to save it, so I could switch theme if I wanted without losing my work.
>
> Is there a way to save my custom theme under a new name? I think there
> must be, but can't find it.

Unfortunately, right now there is no such option.

Currently, your best bet is to cut-and-paste each of your theme pages
into a text file and create your own new theme manually.

- Dave