Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sam Kamens <sn...@kam92.org> on 2003/11/18 14:26:49 UTC

Can somebody point me to a Solaris client for download?

Hi,

I'm looking for a Solaris (7/8/9) version of the subversion client
program(s) that I can download.

I have tried (briefly) to build it myself, but it's looking for libtool
1.4.3, and I can't find *that*.

Rather than fighting with the build too much, I figured I'd ask here.
Does anybody have one?

Thanks,

Sam

Re: Can somebody point me to a Solaris client for download?

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 08:26, Sam Kamens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a Solaris (7/8/9) version of the subversion client
> program(s) that I can download.
>
> I have tried (briefly) to build it myself, but it's looking for libtool
> 1.4.3, and I can't find *that*.

The subversion-0.33.0 tarball should build just fine on solaris.  It was
rolled using a generic, clean libtool 1.4.3.  Just unpack the tarball
with GNU tar, and run './configure;  make'.  You don't need libtool
1.4.3 installed on your system to build it;  it's already in the
tarball.