Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch> on 2005/11/26 15:58:46 UTC

Re: setPathOuterJoin() in 1.0.4

hi steve,

i know it's a long time since we first talked about this issue...
the weather is getting colder now and i have time to fix this.

i agree it would be better to use the path instead of the attribute.
we'll have to define the behaviour of setPathOuterJoin("a.b").
does it force an outer join on each path segment or only the last one ?
imo the outer join should only be forced on the last segment. to have it
on both segments would require two calls setPathOuterJoin("a.b") and
setPathOuterJoin("a").

what do you think ?

jakob