Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by moraleslos <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/20 23:01:00 UTC

directory issues with smx 3.1 on Linux

I just deployed an SA onto SMX 3.1 running on linux.  It creates directories
for files.  However, I'm running into this exception on deployment:

-----------------------
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The directory property must be a
directory but was: /music/mp3
-----------------------

My servicemix.xml config for this looks like this:

------------------------
<property name="directory" value="/music/mp3"/>

Re: RE : directory issues with smx 3.1 on Linux

Posted by moraleslos <mo...@hotmail.com>.
actually, right now my file component extends from SMX's own which is based
off the lw-version back in smx 3.0.  I don't want to change things at the
moment since I have it working on smx 3.1 windows.  I would assume it should
work on linux as well.  I'm just hoping the problem has to do with the '/'
issue for the 2 OSes.

-los

Posted by ke...@yahoo.fr.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com