Posted to user@struts.apache.org by john lee <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/05 04:51:28 UTC

pls help: how to upload file if use struts 1.x

Could any expert tell me how to upload file if use struts 1.x? any example will be greatly appreciate.

  tks in advance

  john

Re: pls help: how to upload file if use struts 1.x

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/3/5, john lee <sh...@yahoo.com>:
> Could any expert tell me how to upload file if use struts 1.x? any example will be greatly appreciate.

Google "struts file upload" and the first result is:
http://www.roseindia.net/struts/strutsfileupload.shtml

Antonio