Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by dhongyt <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/30 23:06:45 UTC

WGET Session Invalid?

I have a wicket log in page that I would like to log in and create a session
so that I can wget and download files off my wicket website.

I do a:
wget --no-check-certificate --keep-session-cookies --save-cookies
cookies.txt
--post-data='signInForm2_hf_0&username=(username)&password=(password)'
https://dist01test.gravite.gov:8443/gravite_new/login?0-1.IFormSubmitListener-signInForm

I checkout the cookie and it seems okay.

But when I do:
get -d --no-check-certificate --load-cookies cookies.txt
https://dist01test.gravite.gov:8443/gravite_new/wicket/resource/org.apache.wicket.Application/fileResource?fileId=65935941

I get a 400 Bad Request and can not download the file.

I have logged in via the browser interface and exported my firefox cookie
and tested downloading which worked.

So I'm sure the issue is the creation of the session file now.

In this forum
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/render-to-file-td1925870.html#a1925871
Martijn said to try and use the ONE_PASS_RENDER and I was wondering what
that was and what it did?

Thanks!
David