Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/17 21:44:43 UTC

axis2 client with addressing-1.4.mar and rampart-1.4.mar using java web start

Hi, can anybody tell me why modules use the .mar extension instead of jar??
Because right now I'm facing problems trying to deploy a web service client
with axis2 using java web start because it isn't interpreting correctly the
.mar extension resources: addressing-1.4.mar and rampart-1.4.mar

Jaime Hablutzel

(tildes omitidas intencionalmente) 9 8964 0369

Re: axis2 client with addressing-1.4.mar and rampart-1.4.mar using java web start

Posted by Anup Mayank <an...@gmail.com>.
.mar is short for module archive

>From page
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/modules.html