Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by alanP <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/01 10:56:38 UTC

Re: Tomcat 5.5 in Spinglish - oh the pain

The fix to catalina.bat did the trick, but thanks all the same, Markus

Posted by Markus Schönhaber <ma...@schoenhaber.de>.
alanP wrote:

> The fix to catalina.bat did the trick, but thanks all the same, Markus

You're welcome.
You should just keep in mind that you changed the JVM's locale to en_US.
This will affect webapps that rely on the locale being correctly set,
for example when outputting dates or localized messages.

Regards
  mks