Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Paul Sutton <pa...@ukweb.com> on 1997/05/13 12:09:32 UTC

Re: Changed information for PR mod_log-any/573

On Tue, 13 May 1997 pcs@hyperreal.com wrote:
> State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
> State-Changed-By: pcs
> State-Changed-When: Tue May 13 02:00:31 PDT 1997
> State-Changed-Why:
> Hello, thanks for the suggestions. As you probablyknow, we are close to
                                                  ^^^^
> releasing version 1.2 so we cannotadd any new features at the moment. We
                                  ^^^^
> will consider yoursuggestions when we start working on the next version.
                  ^^^^

Damn MSIE 4. Ken, wasn't this fixed in the new bugdb.cgi? The commit patch
looked like it should have fixed it. I entered a normal newline at these
points, which MSIE 4 sends as a \r, and the script should convert into \n,
so why does it look like the lines run together? Don't worry too much
about it, I'll use ctl-return (\r\n) or Netscape instead.

//pcs

Re: Changed information for PR mod_log-any/573

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
You have to do the same thing in handle_edit_pr?

BTW, I think it would be very handy to make the TEXTAREAs larger, ie. more
rows.  Perhaps 8 or 10.  The ones now aren't long enough for me to think
before I get through the end and have to look back.