Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Eugene Irvin <ad...@imediaconsultants.com> on 1999/01/12 05:49:17 UTC

os-freebsd/3647: AddType audio/x-pn-realaudio .ra .ram .rm non recognition

>Number:         3647
>Category:       os-freebsd
>Synopsis:       AddType audio/x-pn-realaudio .ra .ram .rm  non recognition
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I hav a BSDI machine that works just fine.  The Freebsd machine won't recognize
the mime type and says that it wont recognize the plugin for .ram and it says that
the .rm file is blank.  Same file works fine on BSDI machine.  The conf files
are exactly the same.