Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/19 23:28:37 UTC

logic:equal and dynamic value

I am trying to compare a value in my bean with a value from the request, using
the following

<strutslogic:equal name="optionWorkProfile"
property="workSchedule$WorkScheduleEid"
value="<%=request.getParameter("wsId")%>">

However, I am getting the following error:

2001-09-19 03:31:07 - error-the file
'\WEB-INF\pages\resourceWorkProfileManage.jsp' generated the following parse
exception: org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException:
D:\iPlanet\iPM6ias\APPS\timetracker\timetracker\WEB-INF\pages\resourceWorkProfileManage.jsp(248,131)
Attribute wsId has no value

I have tried putting <%=request.getParameter("wsId")%> outside of the equal
tags and the value is there - and it is the one I've expected.

Thanks,

Matt

RE: logic:equal and dynamic value

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Nope:

2001-09-20 06:25:57 - error-the file
'\WEB-INF\pages\resourceWorkProfileManage.jsp' generated the following parse
exception: org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException:
C:\iPlanet\iPM6\ias\APPS\timetracker\timetracker\WEB-INF\pages\resourceWorkProfileManage.jsp(255,12)
According to the TLD attribute value is mandatory for tag equal

Posted by ma...@tumbleweed.com.