Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by di...@the-ecorp.com on 2001/05/08 15:29:44 UTC

Make depth limit a parameter not a hard coded value (patch includ ed)

Hi,

I'm doing a project with slide, as you migth have guessed :-)
and came accross a hard coded limit in the slide server.

The depth parameter is limited to 3 levels. So if you do a propfind with
depth = infinity you only get 3 levels back.

The limit is a good thing(TM) but is a little too low for me.
Here is a patch to make it a servlet parameter.

If you like it please commit it, otherwise I can modify it...

Dirk

Re: Make depth limit a parameter not a hard coded value (patch included)

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Hi,
>
> I'm doing a project with slide, as you migth have guessed :-)

:)

> and came accross a hard coded limit in the slide server.
>
> The depth parameter is limited to 3 levels. So if you do a propfind with
> depth = infinity you only get 3 levels back.
>
> The limit is a good thing(TM) but is a little too low for me.
> Here is a patch to make it a servlet parameter.
>
> If you like it please commit it, otherwise I can modify it...

I've applied all your patches (thanks a lot :)). I didn't commit the patch
for the HTTP client (which has moved to the Commons, BTW), but will do so
later.

Remy