Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> on 2007/05/10 22:49:05 UTC

public archives

Is there any reason why this list should
not be publically archived?  There is a
pending infra request to rename this list
jcp-discuss and open that one, but I think
jcp-open is a fine name, and would prefer
to just make the archives publically available.

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: public archives

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
"Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com> writes:

> No, there's no reason.  I thought they were.  Hence "jcp-open"

Fixed, thanks.  Would you now like to get us started
on a summary+discussion of the current situation with
Harmony and JSR-176?

ps- don't forget to change the Subject header.
--
Joe Schaefer

Re: public archives

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
No, there's no reason.  I thought they were.  Hence "jcp-open"

geir

Re: public archives

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.