Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Soheil Pourbafrani <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/29 12:19:38 UTC

Is it possible to run Zeppelin on cluster

Something like Kafka or Hadoop cluster?

Re: Is it possible to run Zeppelin on cluster

Posted by Michael Segel <ms...@hotmail.com>.
Yeah, but each instance is separate.  I don’t think that’s what OP meant since he referenced Hadoop.

As others point out the Notebook dir has to be accessible to all instances.

On Apr 30, 2018, at 5:04 PM, ankit jain <an...@gmail.com>> wrote:

You can probably deploy Zeppelin on n machines and manage behind a LoadBalancer?

Thanks
Ankit

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 6:42 AM, Michael Segel <ms...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Ok..
The answer is no.

You have a web interface. It runs on a web server.  Does the web server run in a cluster?

On Apr 30, 2018, at 12:24 AM, Soheil Pourbafrani <so...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks, I meant the Zeppelin itself, not it's jobs.

On Sun, Apr 29, 2018 at 11:51 PM, Michael Segel <ms...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Yes if you mean to run the spark jobs on a cluster.

On Apr 29, 2018, at 7:25 AM, Soheil Pourbafrani <so...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I mean to configure Zeppelin in multimode.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ankit.

Re: Is it possible to run Zeppelin on cluster

Posted by ankit jain <an...@gmail.com>.
Yeah LB will need to make sure requests for a notebook always go to same
machine - then it will be like a single machine deployment, multiple users
using the notebook at same time.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ankit.

Re: Is it possible to run Zeppelin on cluster

Posted by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ankit jain <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Soheil Pourbafrani <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Soheil Pourbafrani <so...@gmail.com>.